program dissapers when do anything with it

bobby boy

Inactive User
Reaction score
if posted in wrong section please delete as i have posted in mosc section but getting no joy so thought i would try here and this is the problem i've got when i use nagra if i put it in 98 mode i can read a mosc but when i goto open a dsc script nagra dissapers or shuts down it is the same if i open nagra and try to open a image but if i change compatability to normal xp i can open images but not read or write to mosc it is the same with xncs also if in 98 mode i am unable to save image as both programs shut down got me stuffed never had a problem before as my comp. is quite old

if posted in wrong section please delete as i have posted in mosc section but getting no joy so thought i would try here and this is the problem i've got when i use nagra if i put it in 98 mode i can read a mosc but when i goto open a dsc script nagra dissapers or shuts down it is the same if i open nagra and try to open a image but if i change compatability to normal xp i can open images but not read or write to mosc it is the same with xncs also if in 98 mode i am unable to save image as both programs shut down got me stuffed never had a problem before as my comp. is quite old

I had same problem with pc running xp pro with a non legit copy. Tries on another pc and it worked fine

Got the same problem with infinity USB opens up but when i click on it it closes. Running legit XP and has been working for years. Only started happening recently and cant think what iv installed except new firefox update.

i had a similar problem the other da but nagra didnt close it just wouldnt write or read until i restarted pc and run nagra on its own it does not like other programs running at the same time.

bigwilkey2008

Back