problems with 30w

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, Well to cut a logn story short im having problems with my dreambox 500s picking up 30w.

At first i thought my dish wasnt right etc, but ive just plugged in a technomate 1500 and can watch 30w and go to 28,2 with no problems. Yet on the dreambox i cant....

On the dreambox i can view like 13e 2.2e 19.2e etc but i cant view 16e either? ( unless i mannually tune ) yet again the technmate i can.

Just wondering if im missing doing an option or something?

have you tried doing a fresh install with a new image? i had similar issues and this solved that problem

Yeah ive reflashed etc m8. See its weird coz i can move to 13e 28.2e 19.2e 1w on me dream but 16e 30w i cant :(.

But on the technomate it moves to everything like from 28.2e to 30w no probs, on dream i can only do like 28.2 to 13e etc etc hope u get what i mean hehe

Possibly the tuner in the dreambox isnt as good as the TM? i know 16e is sometimes hard to sync i cant get it really on my 80cm but im up north and have 35m cable run

sounds like it may be a corrupted satellites.xml file m8

yeah m8 i have sameissue, dont really like my DM500 on my motor setup evn on likes of thor where my 1M dish has good signal, i do a scan and i does not pick up channels that i know are there and broadcasting. When i put TM1500 back in the channels are there.

so now i just have the TM on motor and DM500 on a static dish. (not telling ya pointing to where :p )

Well thanks to a post by digidude i fixed it got all sats from 42e to 30w :p only took me about 2 years since i had it fitted but im happy as fook right now lol. I had to manually tune to 1w save as position 1 & reclac then i set my long & lat raising and lowering till i peaked at 92% on 1w and everything else fell into place./me dances waheyyyyyyyyyyyy :Cheers:
P.s Digidude ur the master.

Last edited:
I got it from the dl server on edg-nemesis 4.2 digidude m8? do ya reckon its a bad un then sat xml i mean :p

the driver for the sat decoder card in that image is the old one..
best to use the latest pli image with the new drivers.

The Pli Jadeim age comes with CCCam 2.0.9 cam CCCam config preloaded.

Back