Problem with Voxer

druid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have just tried to open my service file with Voxer and it is saying it is not a CDF or Eurovox file, I have also tried to download the service file from my Eurovox box, Voxer finds the box and downloads a file but it will not open it as once again it says it is not a CDF or Eurovox file but it must be.
I have also tried to download the file using Dnupman and saving the file but I get the same error when trying to open it with voxer.
So now I have tried to download with both Dnupman and Voxer and also uploaded back to my Eurovox my saved service file which seemed to make no differance to my channel listings and like I said my saved service file and any that I download from the box come back with the error above.
Attached is my service channel file in case anyone can open it with Voxer and re-save it and return it to me in case my copy of Voxer is curpt.
Had to upload it as a zip file as CDF are not allowed so the file is in the zip.
Where am I going wrong?
Is there any other channel editer I could use?
Can anyone help please?
Many Thanks

Last edited:
there's somthing wrong with the file its corrupt, it dont open with voxer it says file is not a service file
it does open with dnupman but it has some corrupted letters in the name ŸŸŸŸŸŸŸ at the top left hand side in the dnupman , but the channels are visable

the file cannot be re-saved, saves as it is 'corrupted'
something not right

Last edited:
In the download section there are a number of service files for various areas, you could try downloading these to your Eurovox box to see what happens.

Most of them are saying FILE NOT FOUND?
Was going to try that yesterday to see if it would upload correctly and the download it again in to Voxer to see what was differant to my service file.

we had the same problem mate the cdf file we created with our channel line up kept becoming curpt after use ,all me mate did was upload it to the site, and we just download it it works like that all the time , so might b ur best bet to do the same

Even if I download the service file that is on my Eurovox now it still will not open with Voxer.
Any Ideas?

Changing your firmware might make a difference, is your Eurovox running with the latest firmware?

Same on the wives laptop it was ok the first time we did it and saved it the pc and uploaded ok but the same file now is not working.

At this stage I would try anything and everything. Try sorting the list into a different order like alphabetic or any other order just so you could save and ujpload to your pc. You could also try clearing all your data and restoring to factory defaults and rescanning and than uploading to your pc.

Back