Prison Break Season 2 (End)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
so season to has ended :( fingers crossed theres a 3rd :)

not sure if Ive missed an episode though I have 1/22 but reading epguides they say there was a special

2- 1 21 Aug 06 Manhunt
2- 2 28 Aug 06 Otis
2- 3 4 Sep 06 Scan
2- 4 11 Sep 06 First Down
2- 5 18 Sep 06 Map 1213
2- 6 25 Sep 06 Subdivision
2- 7 2 Oct 06 Buried
2- 8 23 Oct 06 Dead Fall
2- 9 30 Oct 06 Unearthed
2-10 6 Nov 06 Rendezvous
2-11 13 Nov 06 Bolshoi Booze
2-12 20 Nov 06 Disconnect
2-13 27 Nov 06 The Killing Box

Special

S-13 8 Jan 07 The Road to Freedom

Season 2

2-14 22 Jan 07 John Doe
2-15 29 Jan 07 The Message
2-16 5 Feb 07 Chicago
2-17 19 Feb 07 Bad Blood
2-18 26 Feb 07 Wash
2-19 5 Mar 07 Sweet Caroline
2-20 19 Mar 07 Panama
2-21 26 Mar 07 Fin Del Camino
2-22 2 Apr 07 Sona

I've got 20,21 and 22 to watch.

Wish I had waited and just watched every week on Five but i couldn't wait and once you download one you cant stop! lol

About half way through this season I was getting pissed off when I heard another season was going to made, Thinking how the hell are they going to drag this shit out. But the last few episodes have left me gagging for another season

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just watched ep22 and think season 3 will be like the first one with him trying to escape from that Sona place with T-Bag,Mahone and Bellick in his escape team and possibly
Lincoln and Sucre getting locked up on intentionly to help.and Sarah helping from the outside.remember Sucre only has 30 days to get Bellick out or Maricruz will run out of food this will add the same tension as Lincoln's execution in the 1st season.
also i wouldn't rule out Kellerman's return as those masked men could be anyone and you never actualy seen him get shot.

cheers andy

Just watched episode 22... it was orsome.. Cant wait for season 3.

Watched episode 22 on Tuesday and it was an absolutely excellent finale!

I never really seen how a third season could be made but it actually looks like it'll be good. A team of Michael, Bellick and Mahone trying to escape will simply be awesome!

I have to agree with Andy that the possibility of Kellerman coming back is quite high.

must say i really enjoyed pb and would like to see season 3 but hope its not a dissapointment

was a bit dissapointed at the ending I felt it needed a bhit more closure but understandibly it was left open for the next series

when does the next one start?

season 3 should start around sep/oct 07 this seems to be the time most big shows start in america

cheers andy

Yeah the promo for next season says the new season starts at fall, so thats only about 5 months to wait!

just watched episode's 20,21 and 22....fooking awesome, cant wait for season 3.

Watched them all now amaaziing .....

I doubt kellerman is coming back because he his working on other new projects now.

I heard one of the brothers is going to die, i hope not then its all bin pointless.
I ope Scofield and mahone plot together to escape, see them working together would be ace.
What is SONA???? I reallly hope it doesn't go all sci-fi and just plain stupid like lost did and just lose the plot. Hopefully more prison scenes like the first series and few more characters from jail would be worth watching all over agen.

I ope that smlimey **** agent kim is dead. T-bag has got to stay for a while he worth aving just for his witty quotes. I think sucre might die im getting bord of his sobbing.

I can't wait 5 months for series 3!!!!

Prison Break Season 3 Promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgstJ0OYPw[/YOUTUBE]

Prison Break has been absolutely ace! Can't wait for it to return

Back