Prince returns from Afghanistan

i dont even think he's been i think it's a scam :) remember the moon landing lol

lol, I take I am about the only person on the site that does not know him.....:err:

Bla Bla Bla... brave royal... Bla Bla Bla.... war hero.... Bla Bla Bla..... spoiled brat.... Bla Bla Bla... sound bite....Bla Bla Bla.... load of old crap....

Don't think anyone really cares to be honest
and you call me sad.

karym6 and IANB

FUBAR69 is quite capable of answering for himself he does not need his girlfriends throwing tantrums for him

and you call me sad.

karym6 and IANB

FUBAR69 is quite capable of answering for himself he does not need his girlfriends throwing tantrums for him

No I did not call you sad, I asked if you were as sad as you sound, then I called you SAD ACT, do try and keep up.

If you are going to come play then you are going to have to try and employ both your brain cells at the same time, I appreciate this might be a tad hard as up to now it seems as if they have fallen out with each other.

And as for Karym6 & IANB, its what we call a "friendly heads up" or as we commonly know it round here "W*nker alert"

:WEE1:Herbie

i dont even think he's been i think it's a scam :) remember the moon landing lol

see what you mean make it look like he's in Afghanistan.then make it look like he's back home ..but really we dont no where the fook he is do we .but i dont think harry has bin to the moon lol..i could be wrong tho

No I did not call you sad, I asked if you were as sad as you sound, then I called you SAD ACT, do try and keep up.

If you are going to come play then you are going to have to try and employ both your brain cells at the same time, I appreciate this might be a tad hard as up to now it seems as if they have fallen out with each other.

And as for Karym6 & IANB, its what we call a "friendly heads up" or as we commonly know it round here "W*nker alert"

:WEE1:Herbie

PMSL :roflmao: FUBAR69 Your ever so ever so funny

imo royals dont have any place in the forces what so ever

and if Harry doesnt like the UK thats just rude considering his lifestyle hes had provided by this countries citizens!

imo royals dont have any place in the forces what so ever

and if Harry doesnt like the UK thats just rude considering his lifestyle hes had provided by this countries citizens!

Tend to agree with you, given that the same boy has a personal wealth of £8 million at our expense it was a bit of a kick in the face.....

and you call me sad.

karym6 and IANB

I Hope i get a chance to meet you one day herbie

chaps, come on.

We cant let herbie ruin another thread can we?

Leave him be to rant etc

Oh come on Karym6, don't put him off, I could do with the giggle.:banana::banana::banana:

He might have a highly constructive point or two that might benefit and enrich all of our lifes..... I doubt it like but ya never know......article 5 yada yada yada lol

P.S. I am opening a book, I put IANB on top...(reckon Herbie will bottle it) !!! PM me for the odds lol

Again, calm down children these threads always go the same way and end up getting closed, it take's 2 to start an argument you know.

I fully agree with you Dutcho it does take 2........ I blame Herbie & his attitude lol :bouncing:

Back