• Azureus

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bit Torrent (the original client)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

karym6

DW Regular
Reaction score
Even though there is a large buzz for News Groups at the moment on DW, I would imagine there are a large number of people using Bit Torrent to download certain things.

With that said, whats the favourite Bit Torrent client in use? I use uTorrent at the moment, converted from BitComet :)

I use uTorrent, but I want to switch because it's not open source and is owned by BitTorrent :S. Haven't found anything as good though.

I used to like azureus until they change to azureus vuze.

Now I use utorrent, neat little prog that doesn't use up much of the comps resources.

utorrent, mainly because it just....works! Used to have Azureus but ate cpu cycles for fun, some Java issue, but that was years ago.

uTorrent.

Used to use Azureus, but like people say they started to add a load of other sh*t to the programme which made it very fat and power consuming.

NGs are still better tho :)

uTorrent for me. Used azareus for years but since it changed to vuze find it is one big memory hog.

yep you guessed it !

µtorrent for me as well ! lol

again, just because it... just works. Although I use newsgroups now mainly, there are sometimes thing on torrent that aint on ng's.

Yeah you guessed it another utorrent i think its winning this poll pmsl, im the same as a lot of people on here liked Azureus before it chnged to the vuze version i use utorrent as it runs straight from the exe with no install needed its great. But i have converted to newsgroups lately but still use torrents for the stuff you cant get on ngs.

Ktorrent which is a bitorrent client for me as it came with Kbuntu and seems to work fine.

uTorrent for me as well tried it a over a year ago never looked back since. suprised bit comet hasnt been selected i would say next best client to uTorrent

Used to originally use BitComet, was a memory resource hog but found it easy to use.

Then they started adding all these adverts and little iffy bits so i decided to start using µTorrent and have never looked back.

Back