poll on the hub

he is quite a friendly chap but he does my head in sometimes but he is learning a bit more now lol

hi again
he will certainly learn something if I get my hands on him---lol

big a m8 just put it up to 150
nah m8 just kidding

should hopefully have something sort out soon

Originally posted by digidude
i think people who contribute to the forum should be allowed in. theres a few who only have about 40 posts but have been really helpfull in the fields that they know and have been forum members for a while. aint there a way of looking at members past posts, length of membership etc and having 3 or 5 mods vetting and deciding members so people cant just join, talk to the bot for a few days then get in cos they got tons of posts, or am i talking crap again, hic :)

nice idea m8 and acted upon

sort that html out m8 not to keen on them skinny posts lol

not me m8 just went like that
lol

the html on the glow is open i think you will need admin to close it as its in your status and i don't think you can change it in user cp it must have happend when mickie added the glows ..

hi davidh,
thanks for the offer to bring me up to 150!!!!
have you been talking to my new friend BOT-- he said he would ask you to do that for me--just before I told him where to stick his modem --he had just been saying that l/pool were c** and scoot was a handsome devil---
cheers big arth

he told me scoot has nicked his favourite film lol (can i have it when your done) :)

Thanks to David's new page layout, my index finger is the fittest finger about!!!....

I have went through 3 sets of wheel bearings in my mouse, with all that twiddeling i think the 4th set will be coming out......lmao

sorry Dave, had to get that one in.

I think 75 posts to qualify, by the way......

Gary

also must have othere things than mp3 too many people on there with just mp3 that nobody wants get some good stuff and share .

ok pole has ended not got any messages off admin so i will implement this my self

Back