PNY 2GB Micro attache Style Memory Stick - £0.97, Hurry limited stocks

totalgenius

Inactive User
Reaction score
PNY 2GB Micro attache Style Memory Stick

Product code: 300596

The PNY USB 2.0 Micro Attache 2GB Memory Stick makes a perfect choice for storing your pictures, music and document files.

2GB Capacity

Ideal for Digital Photo Frames

Small enough to go unnoticed

300596.jpg

If anybody finds in stock please reserve 5 for me.

Last edited:
9 shops closest to me all out of stock. Think the link you posted has your postcode when you click thru, maybe??
HH.

Same here checked nine stores nearest to me in south wales all out of stock with reserve and collect

Currys Walsall-M6 J9- Fill yer boots- over 20 in stock but limited to 3 per person....

£3.97 in-store though so reserve online....just picked 3 up. they would not sell me anymore.

nice find but as others all out of stock

someone may be lucky though ;)

have had look about fella but all out of stock. :FRIGHT::FRIGHT::FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

2 pcworlds in Manchester have them :) If anyone goes can they get me one too please,I live in wigan but work the other way in Blackburn so dont go any where near manc land!

just tried every currys and PC world in south, east, west and mid wales, and i only found one

picking it up tomorrow :)

We are currently performing essential maintenance on our Collect@Store service
Please try again or come back later, sorry for any inconvenience

Got to love PCW

yeah just got 3 from my local store nice find dude have some rep thanks

All the shops I tried are out of stock thanks anyway. :Cheers:

Due to high demand can't even reserve and collect now

Yup same thing when I had a look earlier. Took a trip down PC World to see if they might have the odd one left and I could grab it at the online price. As per usual the worker I spoke didn't know his arse from his face.

Hopefully some more stock will come in soon and I haven't missed out. Been looking for a cheap one for some time now.

Back