PLi bootup image

i can not get this to work change name i have had to bad flash my box twice can some one pm me a ok version of this image i think its the way its d/loading for me corrupt every time

The download is a Gzip file.

If you can extract the contents with WinRAR then it is not corrupt.

There is just one file inside with no suffix.

Did you get this far? I've not tried it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
well at the point of loading to the box it did not load just finished green line zipped across to fast never loaded to box right

The download is a Gzip file.

If you can extract the contents with WinRAR then it is not corrupt.

There is just one file inside with no suffix.

Did you get this far? I've not tried it yet.

Can't extract file as corrupt, even after re-naming etc. Any-one pm me a working image??:proud:

Last edited by a moderator:
same happens for me

can some1 pm me a working image also please

would be highly apreciated.

:)

god this went off topic

the boot pic is stored in the cramfs partition with the kernel.

I can post the mkcramfs and script code if you feel upto extracting/rebuilding the image and reflashing the cramfs

cryo

PLi Iolite 2008 Edition with AU fix for 500c

tried to download the PLi Iolite 2008 Edition with AU fix for 500c but i got the same corrupt file
can anyone upload it again please or as anyone got a DW. working image please

tried to download the PLi Iolite 2008 Edition with AU fix for 500c but i got the same corrupt file
can anyone upload it again please or as anyone got a DW. working image please

I will upload another file strange it got corrupt.
I will inc rom 7, 10 and 11

Last edited:
god this went off topic

the boot pic is stored in the cramfs partition with the kernel.

I can post the mkcramfs and script code if you feel upto extracting/rebuilding the image and reflashing the cramfs

cryo

Prob not the best idea considering the previous posts have been discussing how to change a file extension.

just dowloaded the image from the download section...o dow the file is very small u have to wait for about 3-4 min to get it?! Flashed it to the box with the flashWizardPro then a automatic scan...Working 100% Thank you very much:Clap: roling and allllllll:Cheers: The only thing is that this flash is for uk so when u will do auto scan (am in ire) it will pick up everything and still keep the uk ones which are no gooood.Will try to edit it fo Ire and upload:proud:

Back