Please help with dcc and c.s.s

aflogbede

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am new to the sat world. I've basically been trying for the 2 weeks to have my dm600pvr up and runing. By the help of this great forum, I believe I've made some strides but I still need more help. I've flashed the box and loaded open pli. I've also managed to install Cccam221. My problem now is how to edit the cccam.
Can someone I understand this can be done via the dream control centre. Can someone please show me how to set up the dream control centre?

Also can you guys recommend a c.s server.
Many thanks in anticipation of your usual help.

I use a program called coreftp to copy the file to my pc and then edit the file using a program called Ultraedit.

I use a program called coreftp to copy the file to my pc and then edit the file using a program called Ultraedit.

no need for ultraedit as you can edit the .cfg file with the standard windows notepad already installed on the pc.

dl dcc
ensure the box is on the network via a router , direct , or switch
use the search function in the box under each item and select them ie router 1st then dm
when found the lines will go green and it will say network ok or summet like that click connect and look for green boxes @ the bottom ..
then click ftp on the left hand side it will bring a file box up populated in the left hand side is your dm , you look in var , etc and then Cccam.cfg
Assuming you have dl a ccam pack with a cfg included ...
then right click and edit ... add your line @ the top and ensure you remove the # try asking for test lines to see if your up n running Not on the board tho.. use google you will find what you seek

Last edited:
Back