Please Applause ASTRA / TWOBEERCANS- just a note to say thank you..

yea many thanks all for your hard work :Clap:

Cheers ASTRA and TWOBEERCANS
Understand your pi$$ed off over the early release.

:WORSHIP:

ASTRA /TWOBEERCANS - Thank you so much. You make the the world much better. you are the best

Thank you so much we really appreciate your work hope you stick around

Obviously this is great news for everyone, but the sad story is that the fix yet again has come from the usual guys.

The whole cable scene in the UK is shocking, not just the Linux stuff but the whole shabang (is that even a real word?)

Once again, thank you ASTRA and TBC for your hard work, without you guys there would be a LOT of blanks screens up and down the UK.

I think it's all stemmed from the ever increasing traders that are mass importing them and making huge profits out of the scene.

When it first started, back in the cryo and cydine days, it was done for fun and everything was shared! Now look at it. No-one wants to create anything for fear that it might be sold on ebay as part of a cd.

It's a shame really. :(

Obviously this is great news for everyone, but the sad story is that the fix yet again has come from the usual guys.

The whole cable scene in the UK is shocking, not just the Linux stuff but the whole shabang (is that even a real word?)

Once again, thank you ASTRA and TBC for your hard work, without you guys there would be a LOT of blanks screens up and down the UK.

That is just so TRUE Witchy2K1....
I also would also like to add my appreciation to 2 incredibly tallented people, thank you ASTRA and TWOBEERCANS, I dont know much about the story of the fix being released early, but if it was then I can understand why you wouldn't be happy, afterall, its your hard work.... people should and can wait.

thank you again.

I think it's all stemmed from the ever increasing traders that are mass importing them and making huge profits out of the scene.

When it first started, back in the cryo and cydine days, it was done for fun and everything was shared! Now look at it. No-one wants to create anything for fear that it might be sold on ebay as part of a cd.

It's a shame really. :(

Another brilliant and accurate post by DF.

I remember cryo and cydine and Dizzy and PT1, all clever people, you can understand why these people we ALL really rely on get upset and dont bother anymore.

I would like to add my thanks to this list. Thank you loads and loads...

Big thanks to the main guys they deseved to be recognised keep it up guyz

They need to post a PAYPAL account info on this or a new thread and people can show their appreciation by putting their hand in their pocket and paying the gurus for their excellent work, without them, we'd be really up the creek!

They need to post a PAYPAL account info on this or a new thread and people can show their appreciation by putting their hand in their pocket and paying the gurus for their excellent work, without them, we'd be really up the creek!

I think they'd rather not mate, lol, Paypal leaves a paper trail....

There must be some way people can show their appreciation, make them feel like people are grateful for what they have done, tho i know what you mean about paypal, especially if some bastard stole their work and tried to claim it as his own, atleast the real coders/authors of the fix are now known to everyone.

Should ask them to join the digitalworldz image team
Give them full credit for there hard work in the image

This is the sad thing .
These traders are on the whole technically inept,unscrupulous,greedy and most importantly parasites.
I know of one chancer in my area selling an MMDS system for 1000 euro .
He is an utter buffoon.
Its nice that these guys had to sweat the last week but the sad fact is that business will resume as normal for them Monday morning.

This is the sad thing .
These traders are on the whole technically inept,unscrupulous,greedy and most importantly parasites.
I know of one chancer in my area selling an MMDS system for 1000 euro .
He is an utter buffoon.
Its nice that these guys had to sweat the last week but the sad fact is that business will resume as normal for them Monday morning.

SADLY.... HOW TRUE! :(

Back