Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playstation 3

Will you be getting a ps3 for yourself or your child?

• YES! Definately i am patient enough to wait till march.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • NO! This Has ruined christmas for me and my kids, ill will be getting a xbox 360 or wii.

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I will import one from Japan.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I will import one from america.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

X-PAC

DW Member ++
With the news that the psp has been delayed in europe (yes we are in europe) till march 2007 but will be released in japan and america will u still be getting one?

oooh i do love it when my predictions come true-i had no intention of getting one anyway-its gotta make you laugh tho-sony needs 18 months more than ms to release a console thats gunna have a tiny bit more power than the 360

Geez what is this place, full of x360 fanboys. The PS3 is far superior to the 360, that's why it's taken so much longer.

hmm well that remains to be seen-but from the specs and developer talk it looks like the ps3 will be a big letdown for you if you think its gunna be far superior

oooh i do love it when my predictions come true-i had no intention of getting one anyway-its gotta make you laugh tho-sony needs 18 months more than ms to release a console thats gunna have a tiny bit more power than the 360

:Clap: :Clap:

he he he,, u gotta laugh @ sony :proud:

lmfao nice one violentj

:Cheers:

:Clap: :Clap:

he he he,, u gotta laugh @ sony :proud:

hmmm ive no idea why that posted twice.. maybe my cats been on aswell and never noticed i had posted it. lol

ive a trusted friend who is a programmer for EA GAMES in canada.(making the game army of two)
he has told me the 360 is the daddy .anyone who thinks the ps3 will be better
better start thinking again.
then again its up to you (but he's seen the games and you hav'nt)

i'd rather get a ps3 theres nothing special about the xbox 360 its out and know one cares, i dont know if id be patient enough to wait till march though, but if its region free im getting one from japan.

its gotta be ps3 for me or maybe even ps2 anytime over xbox 360s, and besides xbox joypads are really crap and do u remember the big joypads they made on 1st release i couldnt play more than 5 mins with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xbox sucks

this is just a load of fanboys in here, how come the gameplay for the PS3 looks so much better than the 360?

looks ??? yer looks...........but will it then you unpack the new ps3

360 games are not as good as the 360 can take

the games need to get better :Clap:

to see what the 360 can realy do:angelwing

:Cheers:

It is blatently gonna be more fun, espcially with the tilt controller built into the games. That will be cool. But even without that, it will be alot cooler.

I'm gonna say about the PS3 graphics what steve jobs said about Mac OS X when it was first released:

'It's almost lickable'

Back