Playstation 3

X-PAC

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I maybe able to get a few of these for £700 EACH, for the hardcore gamer only. ( i.e any mugs who cant wait untill march).

i think its th 60 gb one but not sure yet just seeing if anyone is looking for one. These will be japanese models.

:proud: ,well ofcourse i have to make something lol
for each one i sell ill get a free game for mine.
although the person buying them is gonna make about 200 out of each one, although this all depends on whether sony release some more in the next week,
i myself cant wait till march cause i aint got any patience, so am gonna get me a japenese one.
just to let u know there will only be 3 most likely and maybe only one if thats the case its mine.

To everyone out there with not a lot to spare but wanting one badly take some good advice and wait till march.

For all u rich bastards:Chainsaw: , nows ur chance to show off again and let the world see what money can get u : tosser : . So what u waiting for 700s nothing to u, and a free game for me.:proud:

by the way, if i wanted to pre order some can i do it now? can i preorder more than one and how much is the real retail price in the uk when they come out in march? (HMV and game and so on) i have no idea about gaming im just out to make a quick buck lol

i heard jap ps3's wont be much good for uk something about the dvds wont play or english games?

Have you read Hamba's thread in Main Site News about these? They were selling in Japan for £270. Loads of people have stuck them on eBay as Nizzex pointed out for up to £1000 as they sold out that day.

I'd be waiting until March..................lol

yeah i know its shit, the only price we can get them for is from 700 upwards even though the top model is only £270 in japan, even when it comes out in england there gonna be about 350-500 for the top model.

i think i am gonna go for the grey market.
some things in here are just overpriced and sometimes not worth it.

cheaper to fly to Tokyo and get one yourself!......£700!

ive changed my mind on this im gonna wait a while brcause firstly its a rip pff plus the guarentee is only honoured in japan, and as it is new there are likely to be faults with it.

ebay the nobs have said this.

November 2006

Well there are still several PS3s on the site. One even has the japanese receipt. lol. And £700 is very excessive to be honest. My mate lives in Japan, and as earlier stated they are only £270. But he also stated that at the moment, its easier to get rocking horse shit, than a PS3.

If they are coming from Japan, send them as gifts, then you dont have to pay the import tax. Probably save about £300.

Back