Playing for Hearts

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The scene: A kitchen in Gorgie, Edinburgh.

The marriage was a bit shaky. He was looking shifty, she was sulking. Whilst washing the dishes- her washing, him drying. Handed him a saucer, he dropped it, smashing it. “Why don’t you admit it” she yelled, “ where do you go on Tuesday and Thursday nights?”. He looked embarrassed and blushed. ““Nowhere much”. “ You liar, you are playing football with Hearts”.
The husband said, “I am just going down to the local massage parlour for extra sex and excitement. You know, prostitutes for money then I come home”
“You bloody liar, you are secretly playing for Hearts. Going to practice on Tuesday, Thursday and playing on Saturdays. Admit it”
“No, I promise you. I just go for the extra sex. It’s either a singles bar or the sauna”. She said, “Do you promise your not playing for Hearts?”
He said, “ Promise, I am spending £200-300 per week on professional sex”
Sobbing with relief, she threw herself into his arms she said, “ Forgive me, I’m sorry I didn’t trust you”
They continued doing the dishes. Handing him a cup, it slipped and broke on the floor. She screamed “You lying bastard, you ARE playing for Hearts!!”

Back