Playing football whilst fasting?

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think it is something that i should do?
I close my fast a around 3:30am roughly then don't eat nor drink anything till about 8:15pm

I mean i have already played indoor football yesterday for an hour i was fooked afterwards as i still had 4 hours to go till my fast opened so do you think i should or is it dangerous?

I had a nasty headache after game but i just love playing and i still managed to play the best from both team despite it!

LoL, what in the name of fcuk are you asking us for?

Hmmmm...Play football without enough food or stored up energy to enable me to play without getting a headache.

Or

Observe my fast, don't exert myself during it and stay headache free.

Consult your local Imam, not a bl00dy forum m8.

Sorry to be harsh, but what kind of answer do you expect?

Reactions: v14
Have you tried eating a big pie?

If you don't eat the crust it still counts as fasting, so they tell me.

Hmmmm...Play football without enough food or stored up energy to enable me to play without getting a headache.

Or

Well i was expecting a response from fellow members who also perform similar activities whilst fasting to see if they had any advice

Why would a local imam need to be consulted when its not a religous question?

better speak to a dietician on the types of foods you should consume.

btw ramzaan mubarak

I think that your sugar levels would be all over the place so you could possibly faint at some point. The body requires rest and food to sustain itself...simples!

Or

What kind of a racist answer is that? Harsh??? Went past harsh after the 1st line.

Seems like the rules are meant to be observed when it suits. But you're ok Seedy cos you've got a lot of posts. I wouldn't like the newbies to post that kind of homophobic,racist abuse because you'd get a ban straight away.

You are a disgrace mate with that response. Any ban.......LOL thought not!

What kind of a racist answer is that? Harsh??? Went past harsh after the 1st line.

Seems like the rules are meant to be observed when it suits. But you're ok Seedy cos you've got a lot of posts. I wouldn't like the newbies to post that kind of homophobic,racist abuse because you'd get a ban straight away.

You are a disgrace mate with that response. Any ban.......LOL thought not!

WTF - areyoubackforanotherbanyetagin.com

What part of it was racist?

here do you want one of these

wooden-spoon.png

Great 1st post tho Hats off to you

Last edited:
It's because seedy is part of the 'click'.

Or

that is a harsh reply there was no need for that.

i wouldnt play football if i was u m8 as mentioned u may faint almost definatley dehydrate. from what i understand u get the headache from lack of fluids.

When i first saw the title of this thread i thought it said "Playing football whilst fisting"
I know members have taken to shaving their chests but ffs..

I did say it was a bit harsh, but it certainly wasn't racist.

Anyone playing that card can f**k right off !!!

The OP replied back to me within the post, he replied with dignity & decorum, he certainly didn't find my comments racist, and neither should anyone else, as that was not the intention.
--
I'm in the Click/Clique?

OMG...does this make me a Jugaloo now? :)

I did say it was a bit harsh, but it certainly wasn't racist.

Anyone playing that card can f**k right off !!!

The OP replied back to me within the post, he replied with dignity & decorum, he certainly didn't find my comments racist, and neither should anyone else, as that was not the intention.
--
I'm in the Click/Clique?

OMG...does this make me a Jugaloo now? :)

Welcome to the Insane Clown Posse Seedy.lol

Bruv, while fasting, you're meant to supress your desires and spend your time and energy on worship. If you don't take the max benefit of the multiplication of rewards in this month, then it's your loss.

My advice to you is: just relax for these 30 days and use your time wisely.

Hope this helps

Bruv, while fasting, you're meant to supress your desires and spend your time and energy on worship. If you don't take the max benefit of the multiplication of rewards in this month, then it's your loss.

Hope this helps

That would seem to be a sensible reply. The Christian faith has the same attitude about the purpose of fasting, and running around using up energy while your on a fast just defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

I had a nasty headache after game but i just love playing and i still managed to play the best from both team despite it!

must be a piece of cake playing for the under 15's m8

Hope this helps

See....that's what I was trying to say in a roundabout way :)

Great reply btw.

According to the best coach in the world the answer is no. I can't find the original story which I read a few days ago but here's a link to a yahoo story.

At the level that you are playing I'd say that it can just about be done if you don't like running around too much, but if you want to go 100% then I'd say you will lose performance for sure by fasting.

Back