Plastering Course

just found his award its a CITB city in guilds levels 1 foundations m8, he was 16 when he started it.
mate who did night course is in 30's took it just to do own house improvements and had to stop it, dont know much details on that aint seen him in long time lol

so hes 17now? phone skills solution and have a talk with them, they help you find a job, they make sure you get the right wages and atre treated correctly, and make sure the college and workplace are training you correctly and you are getting the most out of it. plus you dont pay a penny.

hey all

seen an advert in my local paper (Motherwell times) offering a course in plastering it reads

Plastering Coving Taping & Dry Lining
weekend and evening courses available

Mark Whiteman Plastering Training Centre

then it gives a local number and a mobile number

has anyone used this or similair courses before cause i'm thinking of trying this to give me a job just now

thanks everyone

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
Sorry to say mate but its not possible to learn much in a couple of weeks I've been at the game for nearly 30 years it takes a long time to perfect it go for a apprenticeship Glasgow Council are taking on loads of apprentices at the moment give them a try

Sorry to say mate but its not possible to learn much in a couple of weeks I've been at the game for nearly 30 years it takes a long time to perfect it go for a apprenticeship Glasgow Council are taking on loads of apprentices at the moment give them a try

u by any chance got a link?

Glasgow council said everyone leaving school in Glasgow (next year?) will be offered an apprenticeship place

Wot about the rest of us???

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back