plasma problem

D0G5BO77OK5

Inactive User
Reaction score
went down to currys and bought a samsung PS42A456P £499 i waited 5 mins and they gave me the tv but when i got home it wasent the right 1 that i bought it was samsung LE40A656A £849 its a better plasma than the 1 i payed for can they make me take the tv back and swap with the 1 they should have given me or is it ther thought and i can keep it

cheers for any help

LE40A656A is not a plasma its an LCD, was it a plasma you was after?

went down to currys and bought a samsung PS42A456P £499 i waited 5 mins and they gave me the tv but when i got home it wasent the right 1 that i bought it was samsung LE40A656A £849 its a better plasma than the 1 i payed for can they make me take the tv back and swap with the 1 they should have given me or is it ther thought and i can keep it

cheers for any help

chances are they wont bother the same happened to my mate little while ago.....regards to if its better well thats up to your eyes......i dont personally like LCD's picture too many inherent problems i dont like, but they are improving quickly.

well i was looking for a cheap set for the miss the PS42A456P was the 1 i paid 4 it dont matter to me if its lcd or plasma to be honnest but i just thought because the tv they gave me was a better moddle and it was £849 and i only spent £499 i was worried they may want it back that was all i think im gonna keep my mouth shut and wait to see if i hear anythin

cheers lads

your only problem will be if there is a fault, they won`t repair a tv with a different receipt mate. tell them you bought the higher priced one but got a receipt for a different model

id keep it mate,,my mate went for the lappys pc world was doing for £100 a couple a new years ago,,when he got home,,there was a £600 model in box,,no probs , no contact,,jammy git...dont think they'l notice either till they do a stock check,,,they'l write it off as said earlier

It was a cock up on their behalf. They won't have a clue what's happened to it. As far as they're concerned, it's an error in their stock count and won't know you have the wrong set.

Great tv and i bet they wont even notice they gave you the wrong 1.

Back