Released by : PARADIGM
Cracker : N/A
Release Date : October 23, 1998
Oper. System : Win9x
Protection : None
Game Type : Pinball
Requirements : P100, 16MB RAM, 100MB HD, DirectX 6
Microsoft Pinball is a collection of seven licensed tables that represent the
evolution of pinball in America. A state of the art physics model and realistic
graphics make for the most authentic pinball simulation on the PC ever.
The appeal of pinball is universal, it pits man against nature in a stroggle to
keep a solid stell ball from rolling downhill towards the inevitable. Now, for
the first time ever, you can trace the evolution of a pinball by playing seven
of your all-time favorite pinball tables on your PC. The widest variety of
tables, realistic ball physics, and add up to wickedly fast action for currect
and prospective pinball
* Seven real tables. Features seven real tables licensed by Gottlieb and exactly
replicated like the original arcade version.
* Superb physics model. Stellar flipper, bumper, ramps, ball and tilt physics
give players the sensation they are playing the real tables. Ball reacts to
envorionment with absolute precision.
* Superior graphics. Perfectly rendered and beautifully modeled tables look like
real photographic images. Table design is seamless.
* Real arcade look and fell. The tables are exactly replicated from the original
arcade classics. Feel slike real arcade pinball, without plugging quarter after
quarter! Full table view increases the arcade ambiance. So authentic that a
supple wrist or table nudge can boost your score.
* Complete evolution of the pinball classics. Tables represent the evolution of
pinball through the 20th Centuty. Tables for each decade portray the different
milestones in pinball history.
Run SETUP.EXE to install.
The Intro AVI (6MB) of a rolling ball and a bunch of Demos from the CD were ripped.
Everything else is here.
|Microsoft Pinball Arcade(Excellent Graphics).zip 33800580bytes or 32.3mb