picture stuttering

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, recently in the past few weeks my box as been playing up. the channels keep sticking and freezing etc. the box model is a DITV 1000.

ive tried a different wire and the box keeps doing it. so i was just wondering what you guys thinks wrong with it and what you rekon will fix this problem.

thanks

Dean

is this evry 30 min m8

Last edited:
Hi mate
A mate of mine had the same prob the box he had was a 4000 so i got him a new splitter from m@plins, no problem any more

i found that i hade to move the arial conector in the back of the box until this "frezing" stoped

broken splitter/booster caused the same symptons on mine, replaced and it was sorted immediately.

i dont think changing the splitter is the problem. i hav 2 other boxes in the house and they work completly fine!

new flash

hi jijboy, i take it ur from the tw liverpool area? i have the same freezing/stuttering problem that you had and i guess i need to flash my rom 10 card with a new image, assuming that ur one is ok and its a rom 10 i wonder if you could help me out and point me to the flash that worked for you as i dont really want to fook up me card, nice one mate!

davelister, would like to help you, but your gonna have to change that last line, about peter ....................... nothing personal.

lads,lads or ladies,ladies, lets not 4get what we are here to do?
Yes m8 through adiferent image on card,au funs are working better than MOSC at present,its got to do with how your image handles emm,it will either ignore the emm or freeze,all you have to do for most images is change channel up or down,or at worst remove card and replace.or use fun or opus wich never experiences any of the above.Slightly a little more expensinsive though.

Last edited:
LOL sorry reds! just a bit of fun! thanks for the replys fellas, will try a new image and let you know if theres an improvement!

cheers!

Back