Pics/Photos

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or my pc or do pics/photos on DW seem to take forever to open up for you, i get bored and usually cancel before they have opened up.

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
They usually open fine for me, Have you got an example we can check.

wiz569

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or my pc or do pics/photos on DW seem to take forever to open up for you, i get bored and usually cancel before they have opened up.

Same here m8,
But I just click on them again and they open fine in full page format.

brewby55

DW Regular
Reaction score
right click and open in new window or tab, works a lot faster for me on firefox

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
see the thing is ppl probably taking pics with digi cam or phone and at a high resolution suitable for print.

Even with a compression like jpeg file sizes often exceed 1meg per photo.

If your photos are meant to be seen on screen the the person should really rescale to 72dpi and your file size will be around 100 to 300k depending on the actual dimensions of the photo.

So when you click on photo the browser will have to download it and the VB software will resize it until u click on it again to get full size image. so your net speed etc will all play a factor.

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

i think it all depends who host the image, i dont think DW hosts them but im not 100% sure.

TEST