Picon Problems…

cyberice

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am still having trouble displaying some of my picons. What I have done so far…

1, I have a folder called picon located in commander > picon {I did delete this one but it seems to have come back now} and one located at hdd->media/ hdd {this one never seems to get updated!!!}

2, I have autobouquets E2 28.2e which was already installed

3, Rats bouquets updater

4, Rats picon upaded

5, Blue HD Sky skin V3

When I run the autobouquets E2 28.2e it will scan and reinstall my channels no problem

When I run Rats picon updater it finds them on hdd->media/hdd ok ,but when I checked the latest files it is the ones in commander that has been updated not the hdd!!!

Why are some showing and some not when I have viewed them in Windows 7 all of the little pictures are their including the ones that are not showing

My EPG is looking at the hdd->media/hdd which I have installed myself

What do I need to do to get the picons to show? How many folders and were should they be located?

My box is VU+ Solo2 running VIX 160

It’s not the end of the world if I can’t get them to work, but I can’t understand why when I have deleted the folder in commander it has now come back!!!

Cheers,

Whats commander, cant say Ive heard of that

delete everything inside the picon folder on HDD and run plugin again mate

maybe rename the picon folder in commander to picons so that dont get used ?

Having two picon folders will cause you grief. As above, delete/rename the one you don't want to use.

Back