PIA VPN 3yr+3mth Sub Deal £65

There's always good deals to be had with PIA. They're so cheap anyway it's a no brainer to go with them. My next sub is due in 23 days time. It will cost me just over £25 for a year, £57 for 2 years or £63 for 3 years.
Makes no sense to use the 2 year option so they are definitely steering me towards the 3 year option.

Surfshark is cheap, works great, I have mine on 80+ devices ;)

whats this PIA vpn like.

Are you able to beat Geo location for most sites with it?

Currently using wind scribe free license and think its brilliant. fast and nearly every end point beats geo restriction but most are flagged as dodgy as i am consistently have to go through captcha.

I got a few licensees so i can beat the 10GB license per month.

I've had no issues with PIA whilst in the UK, but tried using BBC iPlayer in Australia and Hong Kong with my Firestick, it didn't work 😤

I've had no issues with PIA whilst in the UK, but tried using BBC iPlayer in Australia and Hong Kong with my Firestick, it didn't work 😤
I’ve heard of other VPN’s that don’t work with iPlayer also.
A guy who I speak to who lives in Thailand, he uses Nord VPN for iPlayer and he says that works fine.

I’ve heard of other VPN’s that don’t work with iPlayer also.
A guy who I speak to who lives in Thailand, he uses Nord VPN for iPlayer and he says that works fine.
Thanks guys I'll just stick with the windscribe so. For the little I use it the free VPN is fine.

Back