Phone Scam

tsj said:
OMFG THEY GOT ME ON MY O2 PAY AS YOU GO
I HAD £14 CREDIT AND THEN I HAD A NUMBER I REDIALED IT AND IT ANSWERED BUT NO ONE SPOKE WEN I HUNG UP IT SAID U HAVE 37p LEFT I WAS UPSET!!! LOL
:( i hate this

dont beleive you, unless you were on the phone for ages, what was the number you dialed?

bigboris said:
Perhaps people dont just search looking into the sky it may have been posted before but lots of people may not have read it .Whats in ones mind is not always in others ,it may be right it may be wrong ,do people search for hundreds of postings before posting????? just because some know and some dont we are not to be put in a corner and basically told to be quiet and shut up..... info is for everyone............

Don't quite know where you're going with this bigboris? Are you saying that misinformation should be posted without being challenged?? Maybe I've misunderstood what you're trying to say. Could you be a little clearer please.

Unfortunately, a lot of these Urban Myths/Legends have been posted here recently. I'm sorry if it offends you that not everyone is prepared to accept them at face value.

Fact or Fiction

No not about misinfo wether it is or isnt i found on a site and thougt it may of been of interest ......fact or fiction ..... but not trawling sites to check months or years to see if posted before under different headings.
Regards Boris

Back