Phoenix Torrents

Waster

Member +
Reaction score
Does anyone on here ever download stuff from Phoenix Torrents??

ht*p://www.phoenix-torrents.com

I've not been able to access the site for a few days and was wondering if anyone else was having the same difficulty.

I can get on but cannot get any torrents to start? Get error 1 - can't find tracker. You might of been banned Waster.

They have a REALLY strict ul/dl ratio.

d/loading of it the now m9...i have it saved they are starting to ban peeps for leeching

I wrote to the administrator and apparently its an NTL problem.... something to do with IP matching??? He assured me it would be sorted out today. :)

I can no longer gain access to this site at all... I've once again wrote to the administrator but this time no reply.

Can you guys still access it?

I'm with ntl and have no problems connecting or downloading got an album in twelve minutes the other day. if you have a firewall it might be blocking you from connecting.

RABP said:
I'm with ntl and have no problems connecting or downloading got an album in twelve minutes the other day. if you have a firewall it might be blocking you from connecting.

hmmm.... I hadnt considered that although I've always been able to access it in the past with my firewall running. I'll try disabling it when I get home tonight.

Back