Phantom's Offer

To Save time
please fallow bellow instructions
Download latest patch from download centre
Download center
1-after patch download save your channel list .
2-Do factory reset
3-off/on for 30 seconds
4-Do fresh scan and test the problem you had
if it is still not fixed then please write your comments

for TM6800HDSuper TM6900HDSuper patch 742p useing CCcam you will be on 13e SCT HD and the pic will freeze and all hear is the sound going, and the 13e NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD problem TM start reboots by it self and you need to go quick to a other channel to stop it rebooting, sometimes you can be for six hours working fine and then it well lock TM then you have to put it off from the plug, problem on patch 742p

13E SCT HD + NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD work fine with Patch726p

Hi Phant0m

I installed the 742p patch onto my TM6900HDsuper and i done all what you told me to do and it is still the same problem

reverted back to patch726p using CCcam works fine

for TM6800HDSuper TM6900HDSuper patch 742p useing CCcam you will be on 13e SCT HD and the pic will freeze and all hear is the sound going, and the 13e NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD problem TM start reboots by it self and you need to go quick to a other channel to stop it rebooting, sometimes you can be for six hours working fine and then it well lock TM then you have to put it off from the plug, problem on patch 742p

13E SCT HD + NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD work fine with Patch726p

Hi Phant0m

I installed the 742p patch onto my TM6900HDsuper and i done all what you told me to do and it is still the same problem

reverted back to patch726p using CCcam works fine

Only wish I could get patch 726P to open my server with Cccam mate as I said before, but I do agree with your observations about SCT HD on 14E freezing up with patch 742P!:drink:

Hi Fanthom and many thanks for your continuous hardwork.
As someone mentioned it on the forum it would be very useful to know specifically what the next patches are doing on our Tms before we try them. The hard bit for us is that when a new patch comes up no one knows what the changes are. So a brief description would be very useful.
Also would it be possible that the new patches combine/include everything older patches do. Let say all new improvements to be always included with future patches so we do not have to revert to a patch we know works for something specific and then repatch the TM so we can get the TM to do something that the current patch doesn't necessary do.
And if it is not possible then just let us know so at least we can understand.
Otherwise I used to have a TM5400 super and I am currently enjoying a TM5402. Works great, ccam very stable and HDD recording with possibility to start watching your program before the recorded show finishes is just SOO nice.
My only problem is Youtube seems to never work. But hey I don't really care about it.
Keep up the very good work.

Back