Phantompatches 25_12_10

I can only see the epg on bbc1 HD,,,how do i get to see past now and next on any other channels?

Be sure the mentioned frequency has been scanned. As digi stated if you go to that channel epg seems ot come much faster.

You have to leave it > 1 minute on a channel in order to let it kick in.

well I did a rescan on 28.2 and found the iepg info on a radio channel...but now its hardly working at all...only on bbc hd can I get more than now and next. I hope Phantom and others will continue to work on this...it would be fantastic to have. I had a Fortec Star Passion + for a while...that wasnt a great box but it had a full EPG...so it must be possible with the technos?

well I did a rescan on 28.2 and found the iepg info on a radio channel...but now its hardly working at all...only on bbc hd can I get more than now and next. I hope Phantom and others will continue to work on this...it would be fantastic to have. I had a Fortec Star Passion + for a while...that wasnt a great box but it had a full EPG...so it must be possible with the technos?

Its working great on my boxes make sure you go on that radio channel and go into epg mode it should pop up all the 7 epg on all sly channels you won't have full info on them if you put the radio on the feesat info channel in epg mode your tv epg will get all the freesat info for the 7 days its not perfect yet but it's a good start leave it on the radio channel for a few minutes

thanks for the tip....I didnt realise you had to go into EPG mode after you tune into the iepg info radio channel....now it's working great...even the sly channels....shame, now I will have to buy a twin tuner box so I can record more stuff!! Happy new year Phantom...youre a genius, :)

Hi guys, packed off my TM 800 to be J tagged so have my tm6900 super now running the latest patch cccam has been rock solid excellent work, I have tryed the download epg via the radio channels which works a treat, however after i have done this some of the channels will not then open and i can only rectify this by switching on and off?

cheers

Hi guys, packed off my TM 800 to be J tagged so have my tm6900 super now running the latest patch cccam has been rock solid excellent work, I have tryed the download epg via the radio channels which works a treat, however after i have done this some of the channels will not then open and i can only rectify this by switching on and off?

cheers

I did not have this problem yet on my 6902 can you tell us wich channels don't open.

ok channels tested opening before 7 day epg download but not after and i have only tested a few are

I am using a CS to recieve these

Sly 1 HD
Sly Sports news HD
Sly News HD
Sly Action HD

switch off loss epg but channels return

Thanks for this patch phantom 7 day epg and the option to backup channel lists using USB is awesome and saves so much messsing around :)

I too tho have the same issue with HD channels scrambling after populating 7 day epg

All channels are fine before populating but after using the radio epg channel I lose nearly all HD channels - only receive the audio with the scrambled channel message

Hope this can be sorted in the next patch but have to say this patch is a massive step in the right direction for me

Thanks all for making this patch happen :)

yes, i get that, sometimes audio only, sometimes i can see the picture and hear the audio but the "no audio or video" logo comes up...mostly it works ok though...I think you need to tune into the radio epg channel for at least 30 seconds for best results.

Hi, does this epg populate for non-freesat channels, like sly movie channels, history or TCM?

Hi, does this epg populate for non-freesat channels, like sly movie channels, history or TCM?

yes it does hav e good read of all posts in this thread and you find the answers

I've installed the latest phantom patch today :)

I'm trying to get my head around the EPG situation. I tune to the iepg radio channel and press epg. It the downloads the epg for all the channels but does not give any information when pressing the 'I' (info) button. Should it be giving information?

Also where does it store the EPG info as I cannot see any files that have been created on my usb drive.

Many thanks.

beltin

I've also got the problem the epg goes when I put my box on standby... :-(

Is this because it's not saving it properly?

Thanks.

Beltin

Hi guys,

Does the Sly EPG contain programme information? Iv been told it only contains programme name.

Thanks.

Back