Phantompatch-TM5402HD 12-07-2011

Phantompatch-TM5402HD 12-07-2011 @ Download center

Box ip auto detact fixed
via 4 fixed

Could someone please explain "box ip auto detact fixed" and "via 4 fixed" and whether it is advisable to update my Technomate 5402HD.
I don't really want to load this new patch if I am going to spend hours rectifying audio levels on all my channels again unless it is necessary!!!

Phantompatch-TM5402HD 12-07-2011 @ Download center

Box ip auto detact fixed
via 4 fixed

Could someone please explain "box ip auto detact fixed" and "via 4 fixed" and whether it is advisable to update my Technomate 5402HD.
I don't really want to load this new patch if I am going to spend hours rectifying audio levels on all my channels again unless it is necessary!!!

Ok I've just updated to this patch and my audio levels stayed the same on the channels I'd changed to high.

Can someone else confirm this?

Ok I've just updated to this patch and my audio levels stayed the same on the channels I'd changed to high.

Can someone else confirm this?
did you do any factory resets and loading of original firmware ?

If you have no problems with the patch you have now,i would leave it alone.
As far as i can see it's only an update for the cardreader and if you have problems with your lan connection.
No mayor new features.

i have the tm5402 with the patch before!!i still have no xxxxam connection but can get on utube etc!!will this patch help me or is there a addon patch different to the one i have !!i fill in all details but when i press the red button does nothing no
connect!!i have made a friend with a guy called ozzie on another forum we are both at the same situation!!
\any thoughts?

If you have no problems with the patch you have now,i would leave it alone.
As far as i can see it's only an update for the cardreader and if you have problems with your lan connection.
No mayor new features.

Hi thijss26, thanks for advice, not had any issues with lan connections since I bought receiver so don't think I'll install new patch.
As much as I am grateful for support on this receiver, it's a little disappointing that they don't seem to be able to solve this audio level glitch.

Box ip auto detact fixed

So does this mean that you dont have to turn off DHCP and allocate LAN IP manually when connecting to certain routers?

Guy's

Just to clarify that the ip fix is for certain routers that would not let you connect with DHCP and had to be done manually, And it is a great fix for anyone with cable and a Netgear router as no matter what you did either DHCP or manual configuration the 5402 would just keep freezing up all the time, With this new patch that is now fixed so you can now use either.

Back