Petrol to hit £5 a gallon this Christmas

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Petrol 'to hit £5 a gallon' as motorists face record fuel bills at the pumps this Christmas

Motorists face fuel bills rising to record levels as they fill up their cars in the run up to Christmas, a report warns.
The RAC said today petrol prices are expected to reach 110p per litre by the middle of next month – the equivalent of £5 a gallon.
The latest price rises - blamed on worldwide oil costs and the falling value of the pound - will come into force just as millions of families plan Christmas visits by car to family and friends.
The price hike means an increase of more than 26 per cent on last year when unleaded fuel cost 87p a litre

full story
Motorists face 'record fuel bills at the pumps this Christmas' | Mail Online

blaming high oil costs and the weak pound?

BULLSH1T!!!!!!!!!!

robbing taxes thats doing it

foook me ! These fookers must run banks, they always come up with some bull excuse as well !!! what a P take ! :(

Sick of this Cuntury !

You could always hedge your bets and invest in oil companies. Profits from there would take care of the extra fuel costs.

£1.10 by the middle of next month bullshit as my local petrol station is already charging £1.10 for petrol and £1.11 for dirty denzil

accident when i cut and paste :Cheers:

anyone who can be bothered to research into Oil Prices and price at the pump will notice we are paying an extra 10p to the pound on petrol than we were 2 years ago

with the 2.5% vat increase on the 1st of january dont ever expect fuel to be under £1 a litre again

I estimate fuel to be costing up on average 115p a litre by mid january on normal unleaded

sad state is that oil topped $100 a barrel a few years back and were paying excess of 120p a litre, it is not even $80 a barrel and we are only 10p off that high

it is time this government were given the boot cos petrol, cigarettes & alcohol generate billions every year and the money is disappearing into thin air

why not raise petrol to £2 a litre giving people who use their cars to travel to work tax exemption, the problem in this country is that we use our cars for everything, 5 minutes walk to the shop, OAP's who drive cos they got nothing better to do, parents picking up their kids from school rather than use the bus, bored at home so rather drive for example

this government are thieving wankers who think reducing pollution in this country is by way of tax increases, well clearly it aint working

Back