Periodic Loss Of Audio When CrossEPG With USB Stick Installed ?

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting periodic loss of audio every 4 or 5 seconds when using a dm800se that has CrossEPG installed and configured to use a USB stick. Is this a known issue and can it be resolved or is it something strange? Without CrossEPG installed and no USB stick in the dm800se the receiver is working perfectly.

I formatted the USB stick with FAT32 in my PC then initialised it using the dm800se menus and setup CrossEPG to use it and all working fine except for the periodic loss of audio issue?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Hi,

I am getting periodic loss of audio every 4 or 5 seconds when using a dm800se that has CrossEPG installed and configured to use a USB stick. Is this a known issue and can it be resolved or is it something strange? Without CrossEPG installed and no USB stick in the dm800se the receiver is working perfectly.

I formatted the USB stick with FAT32 in my PC then initialised it using the dm800se menus and setup CrossEPG to use it and all working fine except for the periodic loss of audio issue?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Never come accross this problem before mate..2 options you probably already know use another usb stick or format the drive within the box from harddrive settings (initialize)and re setup crossepg.

Back