People Trapped' After Salford Gas Blast

Heard a big bang at about 7am this morning and was wondering what it was

Jesus, what a fecking mess!

Heard it on the news this morning and just watched it live, what a fecking mess, luckily no one was killed in the incident and brave neighbours raced to rescue those trapped without concern for their own lives.

They were saying that it was down to faulty workmanship during refurbishment, but didn't say if it was council property, housing association or ex council now privately owned.

Just been announced that it was housing association and gas work was carried out yesterday at the house at the centre of the explosion.

These are the situations that the little scroats who attack or hoax call the emergency services need to think about, it could be there house quite easily.

The shit is gonna hit the fan about this one, I know the family who's house was demolished, luckily they are all ok with cuts and bruises, they are being put up in a hotel when they released from hospital, the housing lot have said they will sort a new house as soon as poss, I bet they do as this will ruin there credability if they are at fault. God only know's how they have survived this.

This was terrible news i caught this on BBC news this morn and i was quiet shocked.Hope they are all well and not too shaken up.Keep your spirits up and hope you get somewhere to live soon.

Take good care to all who were effected in the blast

The shit is gonna hit the fan about this one, I know the family who's house was demolished, luckily they are all ok with cuts and bruises, they are being put up in a hotel when they released from hospital, the housing lot have said they will sort a new house as soon as poss, I bet they do as this will ruin there credability if they are at fault. God only know's how they have survived this.

Your m8 is not Vinny is he?

If so tell him ladder has "er" on the end and its not Ladda ;~)

Back