pearley gates

phil-c

Inactive User
Reaction score
St. Peter was guarding the gates on one particularily boring day when he suddenly got an idea.' I don't have to let everybody through the gates, I'll just let the people who had the worst last day on earth through. So, St. Peter went up to the first bloke and asked him about his last day on Earth. 'Well, I found out my wife was cheating on me so I rushed home to catch her in the act. When I got home, my apartment on the 26th floor was empty. But when I got out to the landing I found a man hanging there by his fingertips. I went and got a hammer and started pounding his fingers until he fell. He landed in some bushes, so he lived. I went and got the refrigerator and threw it down on him. Unfortunatly that put such strain on my back that I died. So... here I am.' St. Peter, chuckling to himself beckoned him through. He then approached the next bloke in line. 'So, how was your last day on Earth?' 'Well, I was working out on the landing of my 27 story apartment when I slipped and fell. I quickly caught myself on the 26th floor so I thought I was going to be okay. Then this crazy guy came out and started pounding my fingers in so I had to let go. I thought it must have been my lucky day because I landed in some bushes and I lived. Then right as I got up, a fridge landed on me and here I am.' St. Peter, rolling on the floor laughing, motioned him through as well. Then, wiping the tears from his eyes he questions the third man. 'Your never going to beat those stories, but you might as well try. How was your last day on Earth? 'Well, I was having sex with this woman who was cheating on her husband when he came home. So the wife hid me in the fridge and that's all I remember.

Back