pc world @@@@@

boyz

Inactive User
Reaction score
went for a look around. found a reduced internet security. lad found a cheap light football 99.

rant : no bloody disks in in the box. said to girl at till forget it. just take for the foot, charged 199 each. no way i says. she say go to customer check. end up waiting half a hour for a £2.00 refund. @@@@@@@@

boy

LOL sounds about right for pc world, i went into our one reacently to get a serial lead to usb adaptor, i was told "they dont exist" and that they should know they work around pcs all day. I took great pleasure going back to the same woman 15 mins later and a trip to maplins with the part i want and telling her how this part didnt exist.

They're not interested in selling you small stuff. Try hanging around the PC/Mac full systems and five salemens will jump on you within seconds!

Also, note the amount of spots on their faces.. the more spots the higher rank they are :)

he he they are great i went to pc world once, 1st guy said can i help u ? explained what i wanted he said ...speak to my freind john...how can i help sir?...blah blah...mmmmm,speak to the manager he might be able to help...hello sir can i help..i said to him ..yes do you have any decent staff working here..he just laughed so i laughed and walked out ,they are clueless

i went in about 3 months ago, explained to the guy what i wanted in 'im not sure what i want, but this is what i want to do' terms, something like this:

i walked straight to the support desk, guy looks at me and walks off, so i start to wander blindly round the shop untill someone other than security takes notice of how lost/dodgey im looking. eventually some help. i explain that i have nearly 1/3TB of films and music thatid like shared across a pc, 2 laptops (wireless) 2 xboxes and a wireless xbox thats going to be built into the car, i have it nearly all running as i want it but if i want to watch an avi film on one xbox it relys on me having the main Pc turned on (which at the moment has packed in cos of a virus). i know that theres a small box available to plug a printer directly into a router so is there anything available todo the same with a hard drive.

his answer was a simple no, then went on to try and explain the science of why this wouldnt be posible

4 days later and i fookin find one in hong kong for about £30 delivered

useless spotty fookwit lmao

you all know the tune PC WORLD stamping down the publics intelligence lol

Back