Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pc world @@@@@

boyz

Inactive User
went for a look around. found a reduced internet security. lad found a cheap light football 99.

rant : no bloody disks in in the box. said to girl at till forget it. just take for the foot, charged 199 each. no way i says. she say go to customer check. end up waiting half a hour for a £2.00 refund. @@@@@@@@

boy

LOL sounds about right for pc world, i went into our one reacently to get a serial lead to usb adaptor, i was told "they dont exist" and that they should know they work around pcs all day. I took great pleasure going back to the same woman 15 mins later and a trip to maplins with the part i want and telling her how this part didnt exist.

They're not interested in selling you small stuff. Try hanging around the PC/Mac full systems and five salemens will jump on you within seconds!

Also, note the amount of spots on their faces.. the more spots the higher rank they are :)

My mate worked in PC world for a wee while and he's really good with PC's. He could'nt believe how stupid most of them were when it came to computer products.

Avoid PC World at all costs!!

he he they are great i went to pc world once, 1st guy said can i help u ? explained what i wanted he said ...speak to my freind john...how can i help sir?...blah blah...mmmmm,speak to the manager he might be able to help...hello sir can i help..i said to him ..yes do you have any decent staff working here..he just laughed so i laughed and walked out ,they are clueless

i went in about 3 months ago, explained to the guy what i wanted in 'im not sure what i want, but this is what i want to do' terms, something like this:

i walked straight to the support desk, guy looks at me and walks off, so i start to wander blindly round the shop untill someone other than security takes notice of how lost/dodgey im looking. eventually some help. i explain that i have nearly 1/3TB of films and music thatid like shared across a pc, 2 laptops (wireless) 2 xboxes and a wireless xbox thats going to be built into the car, i have it nearly all running as i want it but if i want to watch an avi film on one xbox it relys on me having the main Pc turned on (which at the moment has packed in cos of a virus). i know that theres a small box available to plug a printer directly into a router so is there anything available todo the same with a hard drive.

his answer was a simple no, then went on to try and explain the science of why this wouldnt be posible

4 days later and i fookin find one in hong kong for about £30 delivered

useless spotty fookwit lmao

you all know the tune PC WORLD stamping down the publics intelligence lol

Back