PC World??

vikwaters

Reaction score
Has anybody heard any rumours that PCWorld is about to go down the tubes?

Yea thats what I thought. I suppose they could just let that part of the group go to save the rest?

As from friday , loads of tech guys engineers took redundancy. (mostly tv engineers). The remaining engineers are mostly pc. They had one or 2 days training on tv`s then are considered experts... lol.
Don`t expect to get your tv fixed in a hurry.
I was told this by a tech guy tv engineer on thursday, He was glad to be leaving. (and my tv isnt fixed :( ).

Looks like i`ll be ordering from john lewis or somewhere that give extra warranty in the price.

but.... if they have a closing down sale..... i have my eye on a few things.. lol

PC World is supposed to be the profit making part of the group at the moment so if DSG do go down i'd expect PC World to be sold as a going concern.

would not buy jack shit from those ppl bunch of tossers

If it is anything like the woolies sell off there will be no bargains to be had!!!!

lots of 97p bargains then? I got a spinning usb disco ball, usb paper shredder and gun for 97p each. Sometimes you can be lucky, usually overpriced though

ha ha, the only thing i've ever bought from pc world is paper - roll on half price reams...!

I can't see any wanting to buy PC World!! it is a Computer Supermarket version of Woolies!!

So many other places to buy PC bits n pieces now! :BLOBBY:

Back