pc protection

bri68

Inactive User
Reaction score
my macfee security suite runs out soon. is their an alternative to this or should i buy this again.

is kaspersky available to buy as a download or is it from a shop. i have used free avg but was not sure if it was too good to be true i.e you dont get nowt for free. so i went out and spent about 50 quid on macfee security suite, mind u just my luck a couple of weeks later it was on special for £24.99, DOH!

you can download a trial version from h**p://www.kaspersky.com/uk/trials at that url there are 2 products
anti-virus and internet security which is a suite (anti-virus, firewall and spyware)
give the trial versions a try and see what u think, there are many places you can go on the net to get a full version.

Kasperspy didnt work on my computer? Just didnt agree with it. It made my internet not work. Plus didnt find anything that Norton has left.

ditched nortons using kaspersky all working great:)

Snap. I think Kaspersky is the dugs Baws?

Well I speak for Kaspersky Internet security 6. Excellent pop up blocker as well as anti-virus/internet security.

Kaspersky found 5 trojans on my PC after I installed it. Nortons, which I used before never detected them.

Last edited:
i use KERIO... its really class and very powerful, but ull need a quick pc 2 run it real good...if u dont want it...avg is the way forward...search FREE AVG in google...

I use bitdefender professional 9, which is great. I typed into google 'anti-virus 2006 software review' and found a site that reviews all different anti-virus softwares by testing each one of them. Bitdefender came out on top and so I use that one now.

Back