paying for card sharing-is this normal

fatmanbres

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have been invited into a cs group, and currently am on a 7 day trial, they say if i want to become a permanent member i have to pay a contribution of (lets just say x amount a month, its not much). Is this the normal thing for most cs groups. Im NOT looking for alternative groups at the minute just was wondering if other people in cs groups have to pay aswell, ie is this normal.

cheers

mods ive read the rules and dont see anything wrong with this thread, but if there is please delete

nothing wrong with this post :)

the talk of card sharing is a little bit on the illegal side but as long as your not offering a card share then there is nothing wrong with this

i would keep searching m8y as you should not be paying subs to share anything that you can get for free !!!

and the chances of everyone being on all the time for a card share is small aswell you will find many problems with card sharing and if you think you will be able to share NDS thats another subject and next to impossibile.

if you want toi try go for it, but i have heard people card sharing for money but i would suggest keep digging and if you have a card of your own you can share you will get this service for nothing m8y and pretty easy to

Regards
Mickie D

there are lots of cs hubs that charge small amounts to connect you, but at least you dont need to have a subscription card to share yourself. The Visionet receiver is a box that offers cardshare connection within the initial cost of the unit itself, but thats just an alternative example of a commercial hub.
Basically its normal to pay to join a pre-running succesful hub, especially if there is a lot they can offer and you bring nothing in return.

Hi there, never pay for a card share, thats what card sharing is all about, you have a good say *** uk Sub, that should be good enough to get in and share other providers all over Europe, all the share groups i know there is no charge, but at the end off the day its down to you.

Back