Patching PS2 games for swap magic

DIZGUIZER said:
As in file sharing? if so then yes, thats how i get all my ps2 games :)

Where or how can i get these shared game files ?

Best place is newsgroups or torrent sites, i use torrents

ill pm you some public sites, the best sites are private but the public ones should be enough to get you started

edit: i cant send you a private message, i think you need to get your post count higher

Last edited:
DIZGUIZER said:
Best place is newsgroups or torrent sites, i use torrents

ill pm you some public sites, the best sites are private but the public ones should be enough to get you started

edit: i cant send you a private message, i think you need to get your post count higher

What about a hotmail address ?

I'll give them a try. :Cheers: Have you had any problems with viruses etc when doing this ?

Never and ive downloaded over 300gb
downloaded5ph.jpg

Thanks DIZGUIZER that info you posted was spot on :banana: and the fifa game works i cant believe how easy it was. I also downloaded my first file & i have another question for you.
How do you get the downloaded file onto the DVD Disc ? What program do you recommend i use to do this ?

:Cheers:

im glad it worked for you :)

if you have a folder with loads of files you need winrar to extract the game from them once the downloads done, heres winrars website www.win-rar.com
and once its installed just open the first file then click on extract and the game will be a iso or img file and then burn it with dvd decrypter at 1x speed

DIZGUIZER said:
im glad it worked for you :)

if you have a folder with loads of files you need winrar to extract the game from them once the downloads done, heres winrars website www.win-rar.com
and once its installed just open the first file then click on extract and the game will be a iso or img file and then burn it with dvd decrypter at 1x speed

Cheers bud you've been a great help:thnks:

Try this little gizmo m8 far easier than all that rebuilding.I used to do that before this.One is for fantastic four and the other is for fifa 2006 plus others.:Cheers:

Back