Patching PS2 games for swap magic

m4rkone

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to patch PS2 games so that they work with swap magic & where can you find these patches ?

u dont need a patch to play ps2 games on swapmagic cuz swapmagic can play all ps2 games (if u got da latest version.)

................ if not, you can also go to their site and download the latest patches !! ........ but you still need the original disc though!

samir12 said:
u dont need a patch to play ps2 games on swapmagic cuz swapmagic can play all ps2 games (if u got da latest version.)

Do you know if Fifa World Cup 2006 works on the latest version of swap magic. My copy of swap magic is'nt the latest version & Fifa world cup dont work with it, it loads up but once you have picked your team and then go to play the match it freezes so i thought the game might need patching to enable it to work.

hello all,
you need to rebuilt fifa world cup 2006 iso to work with swap magic 2

i have tried it and it's works after rebuild

hello all,
program such as dvd decrypter, iso buster, cd-dvd-rom generator and apache 2 are required to rebuild iso

Last edited:
If you dont know how to rebuild games m4rkone ill post a how to for you

Last edited:
DIZGUIZER said:
If you dont know how to rebuild games mark ill post a how to for you

That would be great !
Cheers bud

The game i used in this tutorial had already been rebuilt thats why it didnt change size, this is exacly how i rebuilt fifa world cup, it should be 2.12gb after

Software need: Isobuster and Nero Burning Rom

First open Isobuster

isobuster6ip.jpg

Now click on File and then Open Image File to open your game

isobusteropenfile1il.jpg

Now browse to the folder your games in select it and then click Open

isobusteropengame2zq.jpg

Once you have done that Isobuster will look something like this

isobusteropenedgame3dp.jpg

Click on the iso tab and select all files (crtl a or drag the mouse) and right click

extractgamefiles5td.jpg

and click on Extract Objects, after doing that select a folder for the files to be extracted to

savetofolder1ul.jpg

Now the game will start extracting

extractgametofolder0bh.jpg

Once thats done open Nero Burning Rom, change the drop down list to DVD and click on DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), then click on New

nero7rm.jpg

Now you need to drag the files (the ones you extracted) into Nero, drag them in the order there shown in Isobuster (leave Isobuster open so you can see the order there displayed)

(example: Isobuster

you will need to drag 2 then 4 then 1 then 3 and then 5)

Nero will change the order graphically but thay will be burnt in the order there put in, once you have dragged all the files in the order there shown in Isobuster, click on the burn button

nerofiles8go.jpg

Then change the speed to 4x and burn :) (make sure you use good media)

nerospeedburn6ba.jpg

Last edited:
DIZGUIZER Thats excellent thanks alot i will give it a try. Just one other thing is the iso buster program easy enough to find or do you know where i might be able to download it ?

Thanks again bud:Cheers:

I'll let you know hopefully will be giving it a try tonight

DIZGUIZER said:
Alright, it should work fine thats how i rebuild all my games and thay run perfect

Do you share ?? (if you know what i mean)

Back