Banned for good!
Reaction score
The box I have here is...

Spiderbox HD9000
SW Ver F4.08
LDR Ver 00.21
HW Ver 01.20
Last Update April 20 2010

So I'm guessing it might need an update?

I see Manic01 has posted various patches etc, is the latest patch/fix inclusive of all the earlier ones, or do I need to download and install them all one at a time?

I don't want to break it as it's not mine. :)

load the latest patch mate

if it gets stuck at 20% relaod a late december 09 patch then the new one

yes all new patch's are inclusive of the older ones

I actually installed the patch from the 6th May but I started getting glitching (my server is using ccCam 2.1.4.

I tried the very latest Test Patch and it's running great again. :)

It's asking me to Register again, the display tells me that it is 'Connecting', but it's been sitting like that for about 5 minutes so far, is this normal?

Update, it has now been 'Registering' for 25 minutes!?

Surely this can't be right? If I exit the screen and go channel hopping will it cancel the registration?

Last edited:
I actually installed the patch from the 6th May but I started getting glitching (my server is using ccCam 2.1.4.

I tried the very latest Test Patch and it's running great again. :)

It's asking me to Register again, the display tells me that it is 'Connecting', but it's been sitting like that for about 5 minutes so far, is this normal?

Update, it has now been 'Registering' for 25 minutes!?

Surely this can't be right? If I exit the screen and go channel hopping will it cancel the registration?

Reboot Box do not nee dto Register again......only if you put latest patch CS net or Service+ you have to register...

ah...make sure to do not lose the register keyfiles...UPDATE only Software NOT ALL DATA. if you upload by mistake ALL DATE....you may lose your Key files....in that situation just Pm to your buyer and i think in 24 some trick can be fix again...
All ways you can save in UB you channels List or you all data ...like a back...for future use.

Back