Parsnips.

I like a wee bit of turnip with my mine 'n' tatties :)

dirty horrible things makes me retch just thinking of em ,teacher made me eat them when i was a kid needless to say i spued them all over my pudding

Witchy2k1.

Eating tesco frozen shite and hating parsnips is like wanking over a picture of your brother and declaring 'I don't like orgasms!'

Come round to mine. Parsnips cut correctly (not to thick, eurgh), par boil them with a few pinches of salt to retain flavour, then roast (as already mentioned) in honey and vegetable oil).

They are tougher than carrots, and do take longer to roast through(dependent upon size).

Im a fussy bugger as far as food, but I love the 'snips' now. Come on. Let me convert you!

witchy2k1 there is another slight problem dont ever ever have proper parsnips with beans m8 parsnips make you fart just like beans it will be marsh gas in you house for days........

I have a strange way of making inappropriate allusions for comedic effect.

And a lot of bad, bad, memories...

now if ud have said w...king over ur neighbours mrs or summit, could have understood that, n e way , snips from the allotment ,gorgeous, roasted, or mashed in with t he tatties, witk a lump of cheese, better than a w...k n e day,.:banana:

Back