paris back in jail for 45 days lol

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
Paris Hilton sent back to prison

Ms Hilton was released from jail for unspecified health reasons
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.
The celebrity heiress was ordered to attend the hearing rather than listen to the proceeding by telephone.

Hilton left jail on Thursday, just three days into a 45-day sentence for violating probation on a driving ban.

Her release from the prison, on unspecified medical grounds, had sparked widespread criticism.

Hilton attended court to hear the case for her "reassignment" to house arrest.

She arrived in handcuffs and cried throughout the court session.

The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence.

"It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience.

She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

No details of the medical problem have been given for "privacy reasons".

just because she is minted and gives good head does not mean she is above the law lol.

so how do i become her cell m8

?????

lmaoo

if you cant do the time - dont do the crime

she should be treated like every other prisoner in there, and thank her lucky stars she has a luxurious lifestyle to come out to

What a joke im just happy that her money cant bale her out of everything...but will she ever learn her lession??

total waste of taxpayers money keeping her in jail it probably cost them 40grand for her stay only for her become even more famous when she gets out

total waste of taxpayers money keeping her in jail it probably cost them 40grand for her stay only for her become even more famous when she gets out

No, she committed a crime and should pay for it, this will teach her that daddies billions are useless in some circumstances.

She will leave that jail cell a better woman.

She will leave that jail cell a better woman.
no chance of that m8 she is in a special unit, she probably have butler and her assistant with her, but like i said it will make her more famous and more money( tv interviews, chat shows, book deals. tv deals, movies deals like paris goes to jail, paris break, paris the inside story ... )

yep i bet she will make a few quid selling hers days of hell being lock up love her

I don't usually like to see a woman cry, but I'll make an exception here.

just went to post that pic , you beat me lol

shell end up coming out of jail , stressed lol poor paris......NOT

no chance of that m8 she is in a special unit, she probably have butler and her assistant with her, but like i said it will make her more famous and more money( tv interviews, chat shows, book deals. tv deals, movies deals like paris goes to jail, paris break, paris the inside story ... )

She is suffering mate, no matter how luxuirious they try to make it for her it won't make any difference as she is used to the best of everything and getting her own way all the time, to you and me it would be a life of luxury, but to someone like her it's like doing life breaking stones. :)

Why would she be interested in making more money anyway? It's not HER that will want to write a book, it will be the thousands of hangers-on who want to make money off her back, she doesn't need to earn a penny.

Back