Pack of 50 Infiniti DVD's £5.49

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Infiniti® 8x WhiteTop DVD-R 4.7GB 50 Pack

Ive just ordered 2 boxes. Damn good price if you ask me.

https://www.choicestationery.co.uk/Product.asp?Prd=16821

00000972.JPG

· 8x recording
· 4.7Gb recordable DVD-R discs
· Multi speed
· Nicam Stereo compatible
· Suitable for Digital TV
· 50 spindle discs per pack
· Fully tested and compatible with popular DVD-R compatible writers

Was £8.99 Now £5.49 to clear - First come first served

:Fish:

I think the 50 ritek G05s for around £7.25 is a better buy from svp no coasters and there tried and tested saying that ive never tried the other

Wow just come across a thread in google that slates ritek G05 off loads a people they say the loose data in 3 month

lol wonder why mine are ok play my ps2 games every day for over 6 month since i bought my last spindle any comments folk

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/warning-ritek-g05-data-loss-145871/

?

Last edited:
ive had these before they work fine but dont think there printable because there not.

beat me too it lol . was just looking of svp site and the printable ones r only 6.50

and they always turn up in a day or two at the most ..

Last edited:
Never had problems with Infinit. Them and Verbatim have been good for me.
I prefer white top, seem to last longer than the silver ones.
Not too bothered about it being printable, so as long as its okay to backup. Also useful now as my dvd recorder plays avi's!

Reliability is also down to the use of Dye.

Well I got my order but the gits sent me 16x bulkpaq. Well they are terrible discs so Ive asked them about returning. They have sent me the wrong goods, even though the invoice says infiniti.
But then if its gonna cost me to send it back, then I dont think I would bother. £10.98 for 100 dvd's, not worth spending money to send back.

Well I received my goods, they sent me a free upgrade to 16x, 100 Bulkpaq discs. Not a fan of Bulkpaq, so I contacted choicestationary and told them they sent me the wrong goods.
The reason was 8x Inifniti not in stock hence the replacement discs and free upgrade.

I said I still didnt want it, plus my dvd burner is only 8x anyway, so she said now that they have stock of infiniti, she will send them to me. And regarding bulkpaq, it costs too much to get them back so she told me to keep them.

Cool, so for just over a tenner, I have ended up with 200discs

Big up to choicestationary!!!

Well I received my goods, they sent me a free upgrade to 16x, 100 Bulkpaq discs. Not a fan of Bulkpaq, so I contacted choicestationary and told them they sent me the wrong goods.
The reason was 8x Inifniti not in stock hence the replacement discs and free upgrade.

I said I still didnt want it, plus my dvd burner is only 8x anyway, so she said now that they have stock of infiniti, she will send them to me. And regarding bulkpaq, it costs too much to get them back so she told me to keep them.

you cant moan with that!! Gonna order some myself, my others are almost finished.

I think the 50 ritek G05s for around £7.25 is a better buy from svp no coasters and there tried and tested saying that ive never tried the other

Wow just come across a thread in google that slates ritek G05 off loads a people they say the loose data in 3 month

lol wonder why mine are ok play my ps2 games every day for over 6 month since i bought my last spindle any comments folk

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/warning-ritek-g05-data-loss-145871/

?

@Femalelizzard never had data loss of G05s, as with all disks they will deteriorate over time. But 3 months I would say is a little off the mark. Got disk that are 2 to 3 years that still play fine.

@pks00 Very nice, sounds like you got a good deal in the end. Infiniti are really good cd manufacturers, never really used their dvdrs. Always stuck to Ritek because of the dye, and compatiability.

Back