BenQ 8x Printable DVD-R - 50 Pack £5.39

allroad said:
got a letter today the same crap

the goods have been discontinued you have not been charged blah blah blah

no doubt they do not want to supply at that price

feckers

Got the same letter :(

sorry guys I thought it was genuine as I dont bother with misprice;s anymore coz they never honour them :(

yep, i got a letter too this morning, and they didn't even send out the other discs i ordered either, so now i have about 4 discs till i go out tomorrow, good job i don't em tonight.

whats with all these letter that you guys have been gettin...ive got no letter, i also havnt got my dvds....no reply to my emails, theyve taken the dosh out of my account....i mean i only ordered 4 tubs of 50 dvds, i was gonna get them from spv but i saw this and thought why not, so you cant really say its a big order can you.?..anyway they have to by law, honour their side of the agreement, because once money ha been taken out of your account the goods have to be sent...if not, ill email my local trading standards, who im sure will sort it out..

still no letter, no reply to my emails, no dvds and no mention of a refund, not that i want a refund , i want the dvds, well ive given them till friday then its a case for trading standards...

companies like this really piss me off

heres their number 01765690790 Stacy O Brien Sales Manager

hope it helps

allroad said:
companies like this really piss me off

heres their number 01765690790 Stacy O Brien Sales Manager

hope it helps

thanks for the number mate, phoned them up and said wheres my order ?, apparently they have had so much orders for this that they have ran out. I will have to wait 5 days before i get my dvds, thats what the woman said so ill wait and see...

Too bad about this one, seemed a good deal.

Last edited:
well, i got my dvds today and guess what ?, they sent me some other make ie , "DUPLIKA" i never heard of them, anyway i rang them straight back and said what the **** they were playing at, i paid for "benQ" dvds and not these cheap crapy ones, the woman on the phone said that they were as good quality as benQ, i told them either send me the correct ones that i orederd from their website, or else im gonna report them to the trading standards, she said to send them back , but ill have to wait a further 4 or 5 weeks for the proper dvds to come, i told them that i was going to send them back, and she said that they will pay the postage back to me, i will all so report them to trading standards on mondays, and as far as the law goes it is against the law to send another item when you have clearlly prchased something else....

johnny bravo said:
as far as the law goes it is against the law to send another item when you have clearlly prchased something else....

unless its stated in the smallprint about substituting with something of equivalent or better quality/value ... and no I haven't checked their terms & conditions, but you better have a check first.

Best of luck anyhoo.

Back