pacino_v1.0 1x & 2x feedback please

gav had this image for a week now workss great just one thing

when you zap back and fourth through channels the dbox on some images remembers this and you press the home button to view these channels i can not see this function in the image is there an settings function which i need to change of some sort ??

Just go into key binding setup m8, it should be in there near the bottom, its called zapping history boquet check its set to home button.
derek

Pacino Congratulations! (+ inevitable bug report...)

Gav,
I must start with high praise for the picture and menu quality of this image. Much clearer than one of yours from November 2005 (Cant remember which one)
First problem was access via ftp. IE access which I was using (I am lazy) would not work with the error message "an error occurred opening the folder on the ftp server. Make sure you have permission to access this folder" 2 seperate computers. Ace ftp goes straight in, so probably IE, but it was a useful feature when in a rush.

Recording works with Dbox winserver, including EPG data. Occasional glitches, but computer reboot normally sorts it, I don't think it's your image at all, but have no proof.

Streaming back works with vlan 0.8.4a with no effort at all. Just config of Dbox streaming server.

Issues with VlC include jumping around file (crashes box occasionally)
If local idiot (me) has not started VLC then box hangs for a long time waiting to connect. Can the timeout be changed?

Finally, F******w is still in my area, could I put my bid in for EPG on them? I think you are on it anyway, reading through the thread.

Thanks again
Mark

yep cheers got the zap back button working, just wanted to know how do i get the yweb in english version ? at the moment half is in english and other half is german i think. i see there are various download links in the download section for yweb of different versions

my question is which one is most suitable for my image and also how do i copy it across to my dbox 2 without destroying the box lol

ok gav finally got my act 2 gether and put this pacino image on a box i had lying around ,ok here goes, it found 314 transponders ,it picked up 40 radio stations 242 channels and 9 data as far as i can remember about this box it had a waiting for time ,rebooted and discovery came on went to start and make bouquets and discovered it only found sky movies 1+2 sky movies 9+10 turner and the movie channel on 4 not a big issue so far (thought ill do another scan after )it found all the sport ones all the usuall (could go but dont want to bore )what i noticed was all the +1 hour channels were sticking and chirping(telephone modem had been removed)all the teresrial ones are fine ,discovery fine ,uk some dont show (even though full epg)film turner stutters.kids some like reload +1 stutter and freeze the list goes on and on by the way sign,ber.snr are all ok am 90% there of getting this box to work proberly but could do with a little help any ideas (keep them clean)would be appreciated :banana:

notanotherone said:
ok gav finally got my act 2 gether and put this pacino image on a box i had lying around ,ok here goes, it found 314 transponders ,it picked up 40 radio stations 242 channels and 9 data as far as i can remember about this box it had a waiting for time ,rebooted and discovery came on went to start and make bouquets and discovered it only found sky movies 1+2 sky movies 9+10 turner and the movie channel on 4 not a big issue so far (thought ill do another scan after )it found all the sport ones all the usuall (could go but dont want to bore )what i noticed was all the +1 hour channels were sticking and chirping(telephone modem had been removed)all the teresrial ones are fine ,discovery fine ,uk some dont show (even though full epg)film turner stutters.kids some like reload +1 stutter and freeze the list goes on and on by the way sign,ber.snr are all ok am 90% there of getting this box to work proberly but could do with a little help any ideas (keep them clean)would be appreciated :banana:

ok m8

here goes you need to change ucode either to ucode internal or 001a

as far as scanning i had a tester in scotland that picked up everything with fast scan off so thats a bit strange m8

let me know if that sorts the problem out

cheers

o.k m8 here goes ucodes were changed from ucode internal to 001a service scan carried with fast scan off and also fast scan on still the same (freezing or jittery programmes)missed nearly all the movie channels all teristerial are all fine,then changed ucode to 001a scan carried with fast scan on and then again with fast scan off again still the same ?all four scans resulted in the missing of channels (movies)only have sky movie 1 sky cinema 2 turner sky movies 9/10 but hey great picture quality is suberb no hazing that i can see so back to the box again ?

notanotherone said:
o.k m8 here goes ucodes were changed from ucode internal to 001a service scan carried with fast scan off and also fast scan on still the same (freezing or jittery programmes)missed nearly all the movie channels all teristerial are all fine,then changed ucode to 001a scan carried with fast scan on and then again with fast scan off again still the same ?all four scans resulted in the missing of channels (movies)only have sky movie 1 sky cinema 2 turner sky movies 9/10 but hey great picture quality is suberb no hazing that i can see so back to the box again ?

lol

do you think that its a bad flash like ages ago m8

do you remember how we sorted it

cheers

I`m a newbie and I was having no luck with the Sporster Image,so I tried this and now everything works!Which is good enough for me!Thanks mate!:Clap: :BLOBBY: :Cheers:

Used this image since I got my box on Thursday and whilst the picture and sound quality are great, i've had a few problems on my Sagem 2x box.

First, the EPG goes on all channels after a while (easily sorted by just turning the box off and on), couple of crashes (loses all channels), which again only required the box to be turned off and on

Smaller issues i've had - built in XP FTP doesn't seem to be too happy with it. Usually get about a quarter of a file transferred before an error message comes up (server reset or something). No biggie.

BTW, found around 350 transponders and over 300 channels (tv,radio,data).

Cracking image but just seems a wee bit tempremental with my box.

Cheers Gav

ok gav played about with my problem nokia box still the same ,but on a lighter note just done my mates sagem as he was having a little problem with his box it kept freezing as well put this image on changed ucodes and it has been running since 20:30 last night watched it up to 0200 then went to bed but left it on all nigh got up this morning and eveything still o.k so if it stuck while i was asleep and it somehow manged to un-freeze itself i dont know but am still watching it now so gav success there then m8

pacino 1.0

hi
i had pacino 1.0 on my daughters box since it came out never mucked with the settings and it has never froze on us once the thing that has gone down is the epg a couple of times restarted then a reboot:proud:
its been on evocamd the whole time:Clap: and ucode 001a
just thought i would share this info:proud:top image

hi
i had pacino 1.0 on my daughters box since it came out never mucked with the settings and it has never froze on us once the thing that has gone down is the epg a couple of times restarted then a reboot:proud:
its been on evocamd the whole time:Clap: and ucode 001a
just thought i would share this info:proud:top image

just goes to prove what a great Image that is :)

just goes to prove what a great Image that is :)

i didnt think this would come back lol

yea its a great old image but no info bar fix on this one i dont think

cheers

Little bit off subject but my mate has been running gavs 12.11.05 wont change from it running on evocamd ucode 001a asked him the other day if he was haveing any problems since the key change no still working fine.

Cheers

I think this image is great... Is there a newer version coming out?

Back