Pace DiTV 2000 how to read the rom 11?

king000000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have two Pace DiTV 2000 boxes 1 with a rom 11 card in the engineers menu it says card ok, and says

Credit £32.00

DNASP011 RevBoD

CA Version 5.3.32 1.3.5

smartcard ZipCode 0000

i have the box open so i can get the ird off the barcode next the the scart socket. I have cut talkback ok in this box. But am unsure how the read the card i tried nagraedit 5.1 but got an error unknown card type it said that after saying the card version. I am using an infinity usb programmer in 3.68mhz mode just wondering how to read the card or if i can get the box key another way?

any help would be great thanks

Hi

Your proggy should be in phoenix mode then try and read with nagra edit 4.1.

Depending on what output message you get card might be locked and would require you to unloop/glitch card to unlock and retrieve info.

If card reads successfully the click on data editor and get the info.

If it doesnt then put output info on here for advice as you might be ablle to get bk by other means like xncs,boxgetpc etc.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi think the card is locked it read something, but nagraedit 4.1 was complaining about not being able to login at bd3 i belive that was the only error i got.

Last edited:
yp = you need to glitch the card. get and unlooper -I got mine from chartman abd use the winexplorer software. brill stuff

Back