PACE di4000N On Telewest?

cryptik

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there would a PACE di4000N on VIRGIN media software work in a EX TW area if i set the net id and frequency

cheers

don't think that box will work mate with the latest firmware in tw, but i'm prepared to stand corrected...

apparantly PACE di4000N - (on CR3.2 software & only if you cant get another box)

will work, is CR 3.2 the latest firmware or the version before that

apparantly PACE di4000N - (on CR3.2 software & only if you cant get another box)

will work, is CR 3.2 the latest firmware or the version before that

At the time that guide was made cr3.2 was the latest software. This was before the change to the virgin software, so no idea if it still works or not.

edcase

I've heard that if you get boxes the Virgin software it will work in TW-Had a mate report this with a 2000 box which he took to C&W to update and took it back and it kicked in after changing NetID and Freq-not seen it myself yet but he says he has it working in his kids bedroom?? I asume this is the same as 4000 and 1000's but not 100%-be interesting to find out. I'll try and dig out a 4000 box I have on NTL and give it to him to see.

they do work mate
aslong as the software is on version 3.2(before current software) or above (current virgin software)

a DI4000 is designed for C@W areas so the box will update to latest firmware when connected to a ex c@w area properly with proper net id set for that area

A DI4000 will work in a TW area aslong as the net id is manually set to the area and the box has 3.2 or above on it (it will have 3.2 on it if it was on a C@W feed in recent times, not sure how recent but 2years id say?)

same applies to A DI4000 in Pure Areas

they do work mate
aslong as the software is on version 3.2(before current software) or above (current virgin software)

a DI4000 is designed for C@W areas so the box will update to latest firmware when connected to a ex c@w area properly with proper net id set for that area

A DI4000 will work in a TW area aslong as the net id is manually set to the area and the box has 3.2 or above on it (it will have 3.2 on it if it was on a C@W feed in recent times, not sure how recent but 2years id say?)

i'm confused here.....u asked a question....someone challange it and the u corrected them by giving them answer......what is ur point with this thread???

afterall, u asked a question and then answered it urself
:wtf:

mot to mention, u have already asked the same question in another thread but in a different round about way

they do work mate

Right this ones bugging me now-I've pulled a 4000N from my garage and whacked it online-it has P3.3.1.PO.CR3 software on it but no matter what I do this will not take update?? It boots to channel 0 but in E/M the SNR is 34+ and all green and locked. Tried the 4321 which does nowt. I remember trying to convert this box about a year ago and couldn't do it so its sat in my garage ever since-If I can remember someone said it needed the chips doing so I never bothered?

i didnt know the answer when i asked tina but now that ive done a bit of reading/had the box and tested it etc i now know

anyway way area are you in afcwomble, if its a pure area the box wont update

anyway way area are you in afcwomble, if its a pure area the box wont update[/QUOTE]

No mate im in TW?? Strange

the box wont update in telewest either, a DI4000N is a ex c@w box
for it to update u need to take it to a ex C@W area, set the net id for that area then it will update

then u can take it back to your telewest area, set the net id for your area and the box will work

the box wont update in telewest either, a DI4000N is a ex c@w box
for it to update u need to take it to a ex C@W area, set the net id for that area then it will update

then u can take it back to your telewest area, set the net id for your area and the box will work

Ah I thought that might be the case-I read this is the same with the 2000's as well? Looks like a trip to my mates then-haven't seen him for ages anyway so kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Cheers

im not sure about the 2000, probably the same as the DI4000

u might aswell try it just to be sure, just set your net id and frequency and try it

Back