Pace 3100

i cant get my box done as i dont know how to do this.. it would be a big help if
someone made a step by step video of this which i think it would be better than
reading this

so this contains the files with the finger removed?

can I somehow pair the card manually?

Both really - I've just done a little research on this, never knew you could do this to the pace boxes. About to buy the box from the ebay, apparently this only works with the original firmware? Can I somehow downgrade the s/w on the box?

I'd like it to be able to record with free to view channels too! Mostly the asian channels up in the 800+ range - but if I get a white card freesat activated card (which the seller is giving) then does the freesat card need to be paired or just activated?

won't have any issues soldering the jtag etc. tried reading some more info on this but there about 30 pages to go through on steves homepage.

The PVR features will work with any card, it does not have to be paired, even a blue one.

Don't dump the memory, just use the non-serialised version and edit the S/N so that it matches the box if the card is paired, you can find out if it is paired before starting the process. If the card is not paired, you can read the box key using oscam on a linux receiver. Bear in mind, that no entitlemnts on the card sometimes shows as you have "entered the wrong card for this receiver" even though the card is paired.

On that thread, people have cloned the main receiver and patched the pace so that it reads the official card in a "holiday receiver", don't know how it affects the new HD pairing system though.

My brother is not using his one, I'll see if he wants to sell.

well i've just bought one will come with a white card thats activated, failing that I have the white sky card in my dxr890 thats paired so will clone serial of that and give it a try.

the site that the links are to is down (maybe shut down for content?)

Back