p900

slickrik

Inactive User
Reaction score
is it poss to install a tom tom system on a p900 and if so where can i find the software and instruction on how to do this

thanks

It's a 2.15mb file you need, the p800, p900 and the Motorola A1000 use the same symbian software (UIQ)

Get hold of tomtom 5 (and i'll send you what you need to get it working) installing it can be found by using the search m8.

also somert to think about the max a p900 can take is a 128mb duo stick, tomtom 5 requires a 256mb card, it could mean you may have to take some of the voice's out (as someone suggested).

cheers m8, struggling to find tomtom 5, i l get in touch as soon as i have it if thats ok.

hi, im looking for the same thing for my p900 and cant seem to find it anywer. do you have any instructio ns with this. Any help will be appreciated.

hi, im looking for the same thing for my p900 and cant seem to find it anywer. do you have any instructio ns with this. Any help will be appreciated.

if your looking for the tomtom file to get it going on your p900 pm me your email.

Other than that if your looking for tomtom complete try the torrent sites, just make sure its below version 6.

If u still need help, i have a working copy of tomtom5 with uk maps on my P900

i've had it and used it over the last six months.

PM me if u wish me to send u the complete package of files. u will need a 128mb memory card

I have got it working on my p900, have also put the speed camera database on. Can you reccommend a good gps receiver to use?

Thanks for everyone's help.

Back