Ozzy Back At Home In Us

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ozzy Osbourne is back in his United States home after injuring himself in an accident in England more than a month ago.
Wife Sharon told her talk-show audience during the episode she taped in Los Angeles on Thursday that her husband was back in their Beverly Hills home.

"I am so happy he's home I can't begin to tell you, but my poor husband is in so much agony, still in so much pain," she said.
"He couldn't sleep all night and the one thing is ... he's got this metal rod ... instead of a collarbone now."
During recording of the The Sharon Osbourne Show she added: "I am just so happy that he's home 'cause all the time I ... felt so lonely, like I've lost something.
"You know that feeling when you know you've lost something and what it is? It's like, 'Oh, it's my husband!'"

Ozzy, 55, stopped breathing twice and was in a coma for eight days after the December 8 crash.

He fractured his collarbone, eight ribs and a neck vertebra when the 600lb vehicle he was riding flipped and landed on top of him at his estate in Buckinghamshire.

Back