Ow my toe hurts :(

meangreenie

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's gone red and inflamed on the outside edge and it hurts to walk :(

I probably should do something about it.

Maybe you have a infection you can soak your feeth in soda or something

Sounds like you may have an in growing toe nail, I suffer with them on my big toes, I go to a chiropodist to get them done, to relieve the pain soak your foot in hot salt water (as hot as you can without burning) the chiropodist reckons the biggest cause is steel toe cap boots

I don't know how, it's kind of been a little sore for a few days but this morning it was agony just putting my socks on. I've smothered it in germaline for now, I'll guess I'll book a docs appointment tommorow as I think it might be infected.

Heat a new stanley blade up to sterilise it.

Then slide it down the side of the toe, to burst the infection. Then smother it on hot salty water.

The pain will go within 5 seconds. The salt water will cleanse the area and do that twice a day.

Believe me it WILL work!

Then slide it down the side of the toe, to burst the infection. Then smother it on hot salty water.

The pain will go within 5 seconds. The salt water will cleanse the area and do that twice a day.

Believe me it WILL work!

OMG i think i would rather go to the docs m8 that sounds a bit extreme.

Thats what I do, when I have one.

The pain is the infection creating too much pressure. Its the same when you twat your thumb with a hammer, I stick a hot pin in the nail and get an eye full of blood, then you go ahhhhhh!

The pain is the infection creating too much pressure. Its the same when you twat your thumb with a hammer, I stick a hot pin in the nail and get an eye full of blood, then you go ahhhhhh!

Oh ya saddist lol

and the dentist drilling your tooth when you have an abscess;)

Get past the mental challenge and you will not regret it:)

Believe me it WILL work!

I always knew the M.H Was a stickler for D.I.Y.......................How much have you saved over the years sonna? Lol

Thx for all the advice. I think I'm gonna soak it and try filing it down at the edge and pick at it to try a free it up.

I'm not brave enough for the 'stanley blade' .. I would scream like a girl lol

I'm with MH on this, if you can get past the mental challenge you will relieve the pain instantly.

I had to push a pin down under my finger nail to get rid of the pressure, it was excruciatingly sore but the relief when the blood come out was worth it.

Thats if it is under the nail. If it seems the the bone is sore it could be gout.

I'm with MH on this, if you can get past the mental challenge you will relieve the pain instantly.

I had to push a pin down under my finger nail to get rid of the pressure, it was excruciatingly sore but the relief when the blood come out was worth it.

Thats if it is under the nail. If it seems the the bone is sore it could be gout.

I think we need a digitalworld sick room lol after Recent posts about Karym6's puss eye and pfillers pissing problem now its sore toes.
Maybe then the resident doc could have surgeries lol.

Hello

Sounds to me as if you have gout.

I have had this awfull disease for over 10 years, and I was only diagnosed 4 weeks ago. I havent been out of the house for 5 weeks. I have managed to use over 100 acupan painkillers and over 50 declofenic (voltarol) 50mg antiinflamatories. I have been on my aluprinol tablets now for 14 days these remove the uric acid out of my blood untilgood levels are reached.Problem is that initialy this causes acute attacks of gout in many separate joints srecently I ahve had gout in my rigth big toe this then moved to my right knee then simultaneously in my right shoulder from there to my left knee then simultaneously to my left ankle. I am sure that you can imagine the pain involved but I am here to tell the story. I am now steadily improving apart from the side effects the drugs have caused, I wont go into detail.

Too much boozing and rich food in my younger years, now taking it easy

good luck

dez

Back